Supplying your own fabric – How to print on fabric!
Here are our requirements for supplying your own fabric to print on fabric!
You may supply your own fabric but please note the below requirements:
- Fabric must be supplied onto a 4cm core. Fabric submitted that is not on a core will incur a $60 re-rolling fee charge. Fabric should be tightly woven onto a core otherwise rolling fee will be charged.
- Fabrics supplied must be a minimum of 80% polyester.
- We don’t accept fabrics with Nylon or Acrylic on it.
- Fabrics should not have any joins, faults, textured pieces, loose pieces or creases. Please note when supplying your own fabrics to Digital Fabric Printer we are not held responsible for the outcome as there are external factors listed above that are out of our control.
- Please allow 1.5cm spacing on either side of the width of the fabric that is not to be printed on. So if you have a role of 150cm, we can print up to 147cm wide on that fabric.
- Placement printing- If you are supplying fabric for placement printing, please make sure it’s provided cut to 100 x 80cm. Otherwise we will need to charge an additional cutting fee. If you are supplying a larger fabric, please mark with a tape where you want the print onto. Otherwise, we will charge $10 to measure.
CALL US TODAY FOR ADVICE ON 03 9939 4796 OR FILL OUT OUR QUICK ENQUIRY FORM:
Digital Fabric Printer is part of a collective of services that we offer. Click below to see what else we can help you create!
Melbourne Laser Cutter | Classic Wedding Invitations | Design your cushions | Lydra Group | Pins to Kill